• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Voodoo Double Rifle Case

planeflyer21

One of these in olive drab, 42" length, got stuck on my hands at the SW No Tax Sale the other day.

I think this is the one Tom  >:D was looking at when we met.

Well built, comes with a shoulder strap and backpack straps to carry it with, or you can just use the suitcase type handle above the zippers.  It has three compartments on the front of the case, two smaller on either side of a larger middle pocket.  All those pockets are bisected with a strip of nylon cloth, effectively making two pockets in one.

The flap those three pockets are attached to unzips on three sides, opening up to a large storage area.  This has two large velcroed pockets facing each other against the case body, and two zippered pockets on the flap.

On either side of this large pocket flap on the case body are MOLLE attachement points, five each on five rows on both sides.

The rifle compartment has hospital corners to tuck in the end of your weapons, with velcro straps on both ends and on both sides.  This compartment is also bisected by a foam pad attached at the bottom of the compartment, able to flip back and forth.

What will it hold?

Right now it has Liberty, ten loaded magazines, the Mossy 930, and 100 slug rounds.  :o

A few extra mag attachments on the MOLLE carriers will do nicely.  ;)

Jon

I've seen that bag good deal brother Jon.You got a little weight there when your loaded up huh? <dontknow>

Maybe it's because I'm a manly-man but I doubt it.  :cookoo:  The design is such that the weight distributes very evenly.  While I have yet to try out the backpack straps for carrying the load, with either the handle or the shoulder strap it doesn't feel too bad.

Nice self-contained go-bag.

Jon

They had one short-ass one marked 42" in FDE.  Had to collapse a DPMS .308's stock all the way to get it in there, so it had to be WAY shorter than the 42" I got, in OD.

If they have anything left I'd be surprised.  Maybe I can swing in tomorrow morning, look, and if they have it put it on hold for you until you get up here in an hour.  <laughs>

Jon

I'm regearing the rear axle on the Dodge tomorrow night, so I'm screwed on time.  I can probably get up there Friday night before they close, if they've got it.  I'll drive my ass on the 140-mile roundtrip to pick it up from them, if it's there.  <thumbsup>  I'd prefer to drive my ass up there for TWO of them, but I know that's hoping for alot...  "If you build it, they will come..."  <lmao>

Lemme know, brother.  <thumbsup>

I'm regearing the rear axle on the Dodge tomorrow night, so I'm screwed on time.  I can probably get up there Friday night before they close, if they've got it.  I'll drive my ass on the 140-mile roundtrip to pick it up from them, if it's there.  <thumbsup>  I'd prefer to drive my ass up there for TWO of them, but I know that's hoping for alot...  "If you build it, they will come..."  <lmao>

Lemme know, brother.  <thumbsup>

get those heads done yet?????  <dontknow> <munch>

<lmao> <laughs> <thumbsup>

The only issue is...  on Black Friday, I'll be 3 days into an 8-day trip to the biggest sand dunes in Kalifornia...  ;D

If you can snatch one for me, I'll be coming back through on Wednesday the 28th, and I can meet you to pick it up, in exchange for green dollar bills plus finders fee.  <laughs>  I could also meet you along I-10 next Tuesday night, and front the money.  :happydrunks: