• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

50 States Petitioning Yet?

planeflyer21

It already is a disaster!  <laughs>

Wouldn't that be great?  Kick out all the politicos and watch them show up to a world leaders' meeting?  "Look!  It's the president and congress without a country!"

Jon

Something's gotta give. From what I read a few days ago Texas and Louisiana have the required signitures

Guns America had an article on the election and the responce from other was sickening.The level of hate,and racism was disturbing.I have faced it in the past and still don't like it,but it's the 1st.amendment.Ripping those that need/get help from the government.People that as taxpayers have put there hard earned money in the system.Even ripping Veterans on Veterans day,What have these motherfuckers done for there country?Just because you have a differing opinion you'r a communist?WTF! If you want to change to status quo there is a way to do it legally without threatening to kill you'r fellow countryman.It's not easy,it's work hard work but it can be done.The Radical extreamist don't have to attack as we will destroy ourselfs.That I have read that other's will shoot L.E.O.'s and our own military that you would even say that makes me sick instead of working through a peaceful legal solution.Those that would call another American a communist for a differing opinion should look in the mirror.WTF.If you are not happy with the way things are WORK for a change instead of cutting off you'r nose to spite you'r face.This is NOT pointed at anyone here just my responce to the article I read on Veterans day.Hateing takes alot of energy,energy best spent on bring about the CHANGE YOU want.The call is we want less government till things go to poop,then it's where is the goverment cause things have gone to poop.WTF.Rene :soap: that is all.

But how does one secede from a state without actually moving out of it (Kalifornia)?

Sacramento, aka Sac"o"tomatoes, must be the western territory outpost for Washington DC.

Ah yes, beautiful Kalifornia, where Marxist dreams are tested & realized, & then distributed throughout.

From my perspective I wish we could have kept their crap east of the Mississippi, and in other ways south of the border. My state is being destroyed, everything which made it great is gone.

The weather sure kicks ass, though  <thumbsup>

You can look to the "individual sovereign" movement NoFail.

I know of a couple of people that have done it, and one personally.  The one I know personally has gone a different route about it, had every court case thrown out against him.  The guys I don't know go out of their way to piss officials off and are always hating life.

Jon