• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Precision Firearms - good people.

Precision Firearms is the place I got my wood furniture from, but they do much, much more than that - they build some badass AR upper receivers and complete rifles.  Mark Hostetter runs it all, and he's a GREAT guy.  I receive every email update they send, and I'm proud to be on their mailing list.  Here's the evening update from Mark tonight:

Due to the Political Fallout from the Newtown School Shooting, a race to buy all AR Rifles and Components is underway. We have seen sales jump by 20Xs the normal. This ties up the phones, sales people, and myself in purchasing. We are buying up all the parts we can just so we can continue to build rifles in the future. We are not selling lowers and upper receivers, barrels, mags or hand guards. We are only selling complete uppers and rifles. Mags are reserved for rifle builds only. We will take orders for the other items by email only. Please include your phone number in the emails. We are asking for patience as we swim through the massive amount of orders. We will not be able to give everyone the attention they deserve and for this I apologize and hope you understand. We don’t really like to do business this way, but with everyone wanting everything, we are trying to allot each, some time. Our inventory is lower than it has been in 4 years and dropping fast. If what you want is not on the site as in stock – email for updates. Orders for rifles and uppers have a lead time of 3-4 weeks. Ammo orders will be delayed by 2-3 weeks so we can set up operations in the new shop.

Added to this, we are in the middle of the move to Avenue MD, and this is right in the middle of it all. Of course we didn’t see this coming and delays will be inevitable. If you were able to place the order, this means, in most cases, that we have the components, but they will need to be assembled.

For those who don’t want to or can’t wait, or have found what they want elsewhere, you may cancel the order if it has not been already built. Your funds will be returned in full and no hard feelings. You may reorder again at any time, but the order will start over in queue. In no way is this supposed to mean we dont value everyone's business, but we know we just can't have the service we did a few days ago and make all our customers happy. I believe most of you are understanding as we have had very few asking about previous orders. Emails can take upto 24-48 hours to answer.

Items that are in critical short supply are Rifles, Uppers, Ammo, and Mags. We still have lowers and uppers and are taking orders for rifles. All components are in stock or en-route to us. We stocked up heavily before the elections and are glad we did. Email or call us for your custom AR build. The Havoc and Katana Rifles are still in stock.

Mark Hostetter

Precision Firearms

13337 Clopper Rd

Hagerstown MD 21742

240-217-6875

email: precars@aol.com or precisionfirearms.com

Good to go, in my book.  <thumbsup>

• 3 weeks later...