• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

armslist

unforgiven

It's free to sell. ;)

Yea it's like Craig's list for guns. The gov's trying to shut them down and they are getting sued because a guy In Milwaukee bought a gun off there and killed his x and a few others at a salon in Milwaukee a few Months ago and another incident.

I have just recently used them to purchase a gun . It has been the worst online experience of my life . Not to say it was armslist fault but the vender I made a purchase from , Has provided the poorest effort and customer service I have experienced . Maybe there is something to be said for the free part . Just make sure you qualify ANYONE that you are going to deal with .

Aaron

I've bought a couple guns off Armslist but they were both local sales.  The thing about Armslist is that there is no buyer\seller protection that comes with sites such as eBay.  I didn't have any issues with my purchases but I wouldn't be too keen on setting up a deal\FFL transfer with a seller from another state.  I'd rather go the Gunbroker route for that and have several times.