• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTB RRA lower

Tripledeuce

Not real sure brother but that Palmetto upper went to the RRA lower like a glove.Just called the guy I got my first RRA from and all the rifles went for 2X's the money.Lowers are selling for $400.00.I am pissed he turned out to be a dick.If he was a good guy I would have gotten on for you.The AXTS lower is $429.00 with a backorder but for that amount of money I would get the AXTS.$25.00 for 20rd Magpul,$40.00 for 30rds.Fuk that I'll wait.If I can get a handle on work I'll get the Aero from Brownells and wait.All those taking advantage are dead to me.Natchez just sent cataloge 1K 223. $399.00 not bad had same delivered for $320.00 to door 2 years ago.Rene <dontknow>

i have an order in for 2 more that i placed before d-day so they should show up in a week or so. if i can get more i will but im not holding my breath. to think i had some buyers remorse after spending all that money aroundd nov/oct on gun stuff. sure glad i did. i know alot of guys whose builds are dead in the water right now.

WTB  RRA lower.

Stripped, or complete.  I'v had one on order, but who knows how long that will take, now.

Thanks

Terry

5.56 or .308, what are you talking about here?  The answers you've received thus far are 5.56 answers.