• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

In The Back, Out The Front

planeflyer21

Well, taught a reloading class today.

The staff at Sportsman's said that Thursday the got in a shipment of 16 ARs.  None left this morning.

The pistol wall is empty where anything shooting from higher than 10-round magazines were located.

Didn't have a chance to look at ammo.

They were batshit crazy busy today.

Jon

My lgs was wiped out of any semi auto rifle and the only semi auto pistols they had were 1911s. Bolts, levers, pumps, and revolvers were all that was left. Had lots of ammo but no 556 or x39 in the store.

Kid behind the counter said they were gone by monday after the shooting. I asked to see a 223 and he said all he had left was bolt actions. At least they had what i was there looking for <thumbsup>. 

My lgs was wiped out of any semi auto rifle and the only semi auto pistols they had were 1911s. Bolts, levers, pumps, and revolvers were all that was left. Had lots of ammo but no 556 or x39 in the store.

Kid behind the counter said they were gone by monday after the shooting. I asked to see a 223 and he said all he had left was bolt actions. At least they had what i was there looking for <thumbsup>.

ive prolly been in 1-2 dozen stores in the past week looking for 223-556 all out, last sat i called every walmart with in 30 min of my house all out, all the hardwear stores and sporting good shops out. i do service work on the refrigeration for walmart while in my travels this week i was able to come across 420 rounds of 556 on stripper clips.

Ya , I had to stop in the Fun store last week & same is true , no high cap any thing . They had a wall of AR type mags the week before & I went in & had a good laugh at all the empty pegs .

The owner just shook his head & man were they busy .

Makes on wounder who will be able to stay in business after this , they may not be able to restock to keep customers. This was brought up by Brownells on the sight & posted on this forum .