• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Chuck Schumer = Douche Bag

liquormann

Heard this mental midjit Chuck Schumer asking Walmart and Sports authority to stop the sale of any assault style weapons. I'm not one to shop at either one of those two sorry ass retailers but for the senator to stoop that low and ask these retailers to stop the sales of those kinds of guns has got to be a joke.

Does the senator have any idea that those kinds of guns are not sold at those stores? Well at least I haven't seen any here in California.

Does he realize that there's been a huge run on those kinds of guns and there ain't poop out there?

And me being a parent, does he realize that they have failed in keeping schools secure?

Oh, I guess it's more important keeping the politicians who keep ruining this country secure than our kids.

Sorry for venting. But a communist like Chuck Schumer is a sad excuse of an American.

Here is a response I received from Chucky when I was writting to my officials, he is such a LIAR!!

Thank you for contacting me regarding gun control legislation.  Like you, I believe the right to bear arms is guaranteed by the Constitution’s Second Amendment. The recent Supreme Court decisions reinforced this fact, but I believed that this was the case prior to those decisions.

While I certainly respect the Second Amendment to the Constitution, I believe that we have a collective interest in keeping guns out of the hands of those who want to harm the innocent.  I believe it is possible to strike a reasonable balance.  I have long advocated for faster and more accurate background checks so legal purchasers can receive their guns quickly while ensuring criminals do not illegally purchase and possess firearms. In 2011, I proposed S. 436, the Fix Gun Checks Act to provide more funding to states to compile required background data for the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS).  This legislation builds on the National Rifle Association-supported NICS Improvements Amendment Act, passed by Congress in 2007.  Ensuring that this information is comprehensive and up to date will protect law enforcement from criminals with illegally obtained weapons while speeding up the process for purchasing legal firearms. 

You may also be pleased to know that I have successfully fought to create new opportunities for law abiding citizens to exercise their right to use guns. For example, in the 109th Congress, I secured federal money to expand the scarce hunting grounds in New York State by creating a financial incentive for private landowners to allow hunters access to their property.

Thank you for contacting me about this important issue.  Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future if I can ever be of assistance to you on this, or any other matter.

Sincerely,

Charles E. Schumer

United States Senator