• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

February Ocho'th!

planeflyer21

I'm really big on conspiracy theories, admit it. Sometimes the more crazy they sound the more sense they make too me.

Is it crazy to think maybe this shortage has been created by agency. Shortage caused by panic to be sure. But what caused the panic? What caused the panic is what they told us, or showed us, that made us panic.

End result I don't think I have enough supplies right now to go and shoot like I'd like. I think I had better conserve big time, you know? My guns are useless without ammo  <dontknow>

I'm really big on conspiracy theories, admit it. Sometimes the more crazy they sound the more sense they make too me.

Is it crazy to think maybe this shortage has been created by agency. Shortage caused by panic to be sure. But what caused the panic? What caused the panic is what they told us, or showed us, that made us panic.

That's crazy talk, brother!

Better go out and buy some Saran Wrap and duct tape for your windows!

Obama:  "How can we boost the economic numbers before we release the next report?"  Advisor:  "The duct tape and plastic wrap worked for Bush."  Biden: "No, that won't work twice in a decade."

Holder: "Tell them we want to ban guns after the next shooting.  Should push the economy into at least a stagnant area."

Is that conspiratorial enough?

Jon