• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Nordic Components vs Intuit Merchant Services ****************

I got this off FaceBook posted by Nordic Components:

NOTICE: We are unable to process credit card transactions at this time. Intuit Merchant Services has told us that they will NOT process anymore transactions and may put a freeze our accounts because we sell firearms related products. I was told that they are backed by Chase Banks. DO NOT conduct business with these financial institutions if you care about the Constitution of the United States, the Second Amendment or your RIGHTS as a firearms owner. We, as firearms owners, are under attack. I wonder how many of these anti-gun banks received Bail-out money from the current administration?

We are working on getting set up with a firearm friendly processor and hope to be back on line to serve you quickly.

The Banks and the Liberals are trying to take our country down piece by piece. We have to stand together and fight this or we have already lost. Get off the fence and do what you can to support the good fight. Make purchases, donations to pro 2nd amendment org's and what ever you can think of that can help. This is just the beginning of the fight so we need to get strong FAST. The other side has been planning a long time and has $ in the background to help them.

I urge all of you to buy food, water Guns and Ammo and get as much as you can get. If all you can afford is a sling shot then get one or ten and plenty of ball bearings or rocks. Talk to as many people who think as we do. We have the numbers, we just don't have $. Together we can do something and win this. Please help our country... I know that I don't have a lot of $ but I have a PC a printer, envelopes and stamps. I know my Rep. I have met the new Governor of NC. I have met several Judges during campaign season. I know our local Sheriff and several Deputies. We need to build momentum and win this fight. I am fired up right now and hope this holds until tomorrow (I know it will). Many of you are military and LEO or retired from such. We all have this fight in common. Ammo in short supply in your area? Is what little there is very expensive now? Well now it is time to learn how to make your own loads. We all have something we can teach each other. This could go down as a peaceable act or maybe it won't. I hope we can drive the liberals back where they hide by just speaking to them. Somehow it could be much worse than that. Store up water, non-perishable food , firearms and ammo. I am sure many of you can think of more items we need to stock up on, like 1st aid and fuel. Get back to Church and pray that God, creator of all that is known and unknown, provides us wisdom and everything we need to do his will. I have found many videos in the past week but as of now they pale compared to this. Walls have ears and so does your PC and phone. Face to face and don't use plastic. You may have to use cash for a while, or trade that for something real like gold or silver. Most important - stick together and PRAY. I don't normally write like this but this is really important. I am sure I have left out a lot and may not have a proper outline but I am sure you can figure it out :)

Remember Nordic is not the only company facing this enemy of the state.... I know a lot of you and fellow Americans took an oath to protect the constitution from ALL enemies Foreign and DOMESTIC. The enemy will and has already started to change the constitution to fit their agenda. It is dirty pool they are playing but we have plenty of smart people too :)

I pray for peace, hope for the best and plan for something I hope never comes...

post-1944-136297287918_thumb.jpg

I have always been a great supporter of Nordic Components - hell, I recommend their stuff here when the instance for their products arises.  Likewise, I've been an Anit-CHASE BANK advocate for over a decade.

Fcuk YEAH, Nordic Comp, and Fcuk YOU, Chase Bank.  <thumbsup>