• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTB Go No Go headspace gauges

EasyEJL

Looking to pick up a set cheap, or when my parts are all in and I assemble a set to borrow to check headspacing with and return :)

There's a fella on here, Rome, that sent a set of gauges all over the country to be used.  This wasn't on this board (though, he's here), and it was back in 2010.  I was the first person he sent them to, and I sent them on my way to the next guy on the list.  They were travelling for quite awhile, almost a year, and hit a hell of alot of states.

His username here is "cabinetman," and his first name is Rome.  Look him up and send him a PM.  <thumbsup>

• 1 month later...
http://www.fulton-armory.com/headspacegaugesetfchambergonogoandfield3083-piece.aspx

I just received mine from Fulton Armory. The price sucks at about $80 but it comes with three...go/no go/field. Some I've seen just have the two. Up to you but obviously $80 doesn't fall into the cheap category.

if you're willing to loan them once you test yours, i'll cover shipping both ways and throw in $10

Did you shoot a PM to cabinetman yet?...  Rome is a good guy.  I bet he'd send them to you.

not yet, I still am waiting till late april on the lower (and apparently BCG now too), so I won't need them before then. Figured i'd PM him at the start of April, still leaves plenty of time.

Patience is rough