• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

ELFTMANN - AR15 DUAL TRIGGER

imschur

I heard it doesn't work.

Paint ball guns have an EXTREMELY light trigger due to the fact that it is really an electronic switch assembly more than it is a trigger.

This monstrosity still has a several pound trigger it has to disengage. I can only imagine the horrendous trigger slapping that occurs when firing.

I heard it doesn't work.

Paint ball guns have an EXTREMELY light trigger due to the fact that it is really an electronic switch assembly more than it is a trigger.

This monstrosity still has a several pound trigger it has to disengage. I can only imagine the horrendous trigger slapping that occurs when firing.

I don't know anything about the pull weight on this trigger, but I imagine the increased leverage makes it a much easier pull at the bottom than the top. I had a Tippman 98 Custom back when paintball was the big thing, and even with a trigger that was completely devoid of electronics, it had a very reasonable pull weight. I still agree that the weight of this trigger is probably much higher though, I was just explaining it's function. Personally I think the double trigger idea is a stupid one, but I don't think they'd have made it successfully to market with it if there weren't enough demand.