• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

SOLD -- DPMS upper, POF lower for sale

Jgun

I have decided to \sell my .308 AR upper/lower receiver set that I started with a New POF lower receiver and a DPMS upper receiver (with bushings installed0, because I had intended to mill the DPMS upper to match the contour of the POF lower but I am unable to locate a plater that will rehardcoat the DPMS upper for me if I machine it. I have ordered one of the  Maga Upper/lower receiver sets that I plan to use to complete the build. I am asking $400 for the upper with bushings installed, mated to the lower that has lower parts installed. No BCG or stock are included with this. You can see pics of this upper/lower set in the section "jgun's POF build"

That's right $400 for the assembled DPMS upper w forward assist button, charging handle and ejection port cover, with bushings installed. Mated to an assembled POF lower with selecter, mag release, bolt release, trigger, pivot and takedown pins. It has a basic colt style pistol grip that I removed the one finger groove from. No BCG, no stock, buffer, buffer tube or spring. Nothing else that hasn't been listed. You pay shipping and it has to go FFL to FFL.

WOW!!!  You might just delay my SBR build... 

I'll let you know (but anyone else interested shouldn't wait for me to say anything...  <thumbsup>).  Jump on it fellas, but I might not be able to resist this.  Incredible deal, Jgun. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...