• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Made up some 40s&w rounds

MikedaddyH

Since I picked up small pistol primers two weeks ago I was able to make pistol ammo again. Used two boxes of Hornady 200gr XTP and a Bag of Remington 155gr JHP. Also did a plastic box of Berry 165gr plated and a box of 175gr cast lead bullets.

I used Auto Comp and 800X powders. Primers were Win wsp, CCI 500, CCI 550, Fed GM100M.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey brother, I got WAY lucky today, on a tip from a friend at a shop - they had a whole 1k box of CCI #41 small rifle in the back.  $45 later, they were mine.  I try to keep those with the 5.56 brass, and the #400 primers in the .223 Rem brass.  I was all smiles, leaving that place.

Snatched two boxes of 300BLK Rem Premier Match, 125gr OTMs whilst there.  $35 per box, but it's available...  thumbup.gif

I have been getting small rifle primers every time I see them, it doesn't matter what kind. I have Federal Gold medal & Champion, CCI 41,#400 & #450 Win WSR & WSRM in my primer box right now. I use the magnum primers for the heavy bullets loads. With the 55gr FMJ's I use CCI 41 and Win WSR.

Nice score on the CCI 41's . I picked up 1K of CCI 34's last week and I dont even need it ! All my 308 brass is loaded.

Tom...Hows that Brown Eye looking ! Seeing $h!t

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...