• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Any experience with Double Diamond LE Supply?

jrtmasp

I would just like to see if anyone has had any experience with Double Diamond Law Enforcement Supply's lower receivers. I'm bored and scouting stuff that will help me spend my money down the road. I'd love to see opinions on their 9mm and/45ACP lowers. They reduced the mag well size with a billet lower process. It's pretty sharp looking.

http://www.shop.doublediamondsupply.com/main.sc

Edited by jrtmasp

That DPMS slick-side upper is in stock at Midway right now, too.  The day after I bought that barrel on GB, the Yankee Hill 10.5" barrels came in-stock at Brownell's (went OOS quick though - don't have them now).  Parts for the 9mm's are hard to find, so grab what you can, when you can do it.  I'm still hunting for the BCG.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/138383/dpms-upper-receiver-stripped-ar-15-low-profile-flat-top-matte

Shit, you guys are going crazy here.  I need to start contacting these companies for some damn kickbacks, or something.

Guess I better get some detailed pics up here, of your new stripped uppers...  laffs.gif

Oh no, I was all over that site… The large frame using Glock 21 mags (45acp)….. We each have one of those up in here…. been looking forward to a Glock 21 mag lower….