• Visit Sportsmans Guide

JARD TRIGGER GROUP BUY!!!

bandit10-4

YOU GUYS ASKED FOR IT!  OK YOU GOT IT! 

Here's what we'll do:

OPEN NOV 1st

CLOSED NOV 31st

AR-15 ADJUSTABLE SINGLE STAGE TRIGGER SYSTEM  $148.50 MSRP  308AR GBP $121.50

LR 308 (DPMS, NEWER ARMALITE, OTHER BB'S, etc WITH WEIGHTED HAMMER)  $165 MSRP  308AR GBP $134.50

ARMALITE AR-10 (pre 2003)  $165 MSRP  308AR GBP $134.50

POST UNDER THREAD "I'LL TAKE 1" or two or three or whatever and what rifle it's going in and send me a PM and I'll give you the info for payment instructions.  I am not making a penny on this, just trying to help out my friends in the 308AR community.  You must be a member on this forum and you must have at least 5 posts!  Shipping will be via USPS and I will send as many as I can fit in a $4.95 flat rate box or for a couple bucks I will put 1 in an envelope for you and send it reg mail.

I am all up in there like swimwear...  <lmao>

I'm ready for the AR-15 trig.  What pull weight can you get?  If possible, I'd like to go with another 2lb trigger like I did on the .308.  That thing is badass...  If there are specific weights you can get that are close (provided 2 is unavailable), I'll take what's closest to 2, man.  <thumbsup>

My experience with the 2lb Jard is that it is very liable to bump fire in a 308, I ended up with a 4lb trigger spring in mine. My gun is also lighter than a lot of other LR-308's, I had the barrel recontoured on mine, plus an ARFX stock, all of which lightened it up a couple pounds. If you can get in the habit of holding the trigger back, then allowing reset after the gun returns to battery it will eliminate the problem. I prefer a two stage on a field gun.

If you can get in the habit of holding the trigger back, then allowing reset after the gun returns to battery it will eliminate the problem.

I habitually fire like that, with trigger follow-through every single time. Very good point you bring up.  I can certainly see how you could shoot this trig and have a recoil-double - it is that light with the 2lb spring in there.  I definitely warn friends before they shoot it, and I make them dry-fire it a few times before loadng any live rounds.  I absolutely love the thing like this.  :o ;D

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I am just getting online after a 10 day sinus infection from hell!!!  I am going to extend this deal for another week since I have been on my deathbed for over a week!  Anyway guys, yall let me know what you need, if you have any questions feel free to ask.  As far as the bump fire issue, you have to realize that with a lighter trigger in an AR, you have to "hold" the rifle, where as with a bolt gun you can shoot "free recoil".  With an AR, the buffer spring jump or push actually jumps the rifle into your finger causing the bump fire.  With a lighter trigger you naturally try to hold the rifle less and this will cause you to bump fire.  I as well as most shooters will get used to this and not have the problem any longer.  If you do want a heavier trigger Yes, I can get you one.  Hope I answered everybody.  Let me know guys!

• 2 weeks later...