• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Just got back from my local gun-pusher

Rsquared

Maryland has passed the (communist) law that will ban AR-15's (new sales) starting 1 October. And nobody is sure if the 308 AR platform will fall under this ban or not.

No more jokes, just buy buy buy. I would have 10 in my safe if I lived in Maryland. Who knows, maybe MA is right behind you.

That's what I've been doing my brutha.

And I'm surprised that MA hasn't done the same thing already too.

Those dumb-asses. You can still buy suppressors, machine guns and SBR's....but you can't buy an evil AR15 after October. They're so F-ing stupid ( state law-makers ), that up to this point, an AR-10 or 308AR was sold as a typical long-gun. Some dealers would hold the 7-days just like handguns just to cover their ass, but by the letter of the law they didn't have to. Hell, my son walked in and out of our local guys shop with an LWRC Reaper........simple, standard NICS check.

These law-makers ( read as clowns ) couldn't find their ass with both hands.....more or less be knowledgeable ( which they're not ), about weapons.

Like I said..............Dumb-Asses.