• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTB redi mag used A2 stock

Magwa

Mike, if he doesn't come up with his, I've got one right here in front of me.  Stock body, buttplate and spacer.  No receiver extension, spring, buffer or A2 stock screw, though. 

Whilst on the hunt for the Redi-Mag, make sure you hunt for the QA version (quick attach).  Otherwise, you have to remove the trigger guard to install. The original non-QA version was made for the mil trigger guard that swings out of the way...

Robocop has one and he made me a great deal on it .... thanks for the info on the QA my best bet might be to just buy a new QA aluminum one but they are spendy and none of them fit on billet lowers that is a bummer... my new dissy build is a billet lower I might have to change that to use a redi mag.

Okay, with more details comes more details... 

There's a version 1 and a version 2, on the Redi-Mags.  Version 1 drops both mags when you hit the mag release on the rifle.  Version 2 has it's own mag release.  If you'll be hunting for one that's used, you might run across a Version 1 somewhere - just something to be aware of and ask the seller about.

My preference is for the Version 2, QA, but dropping both mags at the same time might be desirable, if that's what you're after.

Mike. I got slammed at work and missed the post office this week. I'm almost out of cellphone range now. I'm headed to do some stream fishing with the wife and I'll be back Friday afternoon. I promise I'll get it out to you this week.

I got you the: (all from Colt)

A2 Stock w/ complete rear plate

Stock screw

Spacer

5.56 Rifle length buffer

5.56 rifle length buffer spring

You'll still need to find a rifle length extension.

Sorry for the delay.