• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Victory in Colorado!

Powerman

Wow this thread got fubared..... guys this is a misunderstanding  caused by mixing different topics in the same thread all calm down and re read and you will seewhy this happened.. I stated just after Willie posted about the huge lose..... quote<> Well tell us about it Willie.... don't leave us hanging....<>

I did not understand what Willie was refereing to hence my post and 98 did not understand either  so it was easy to get confused on this I agree if they passed that legislation that is a Huge lose I would either move or start a recall campaign just like colorodo did and fight I will never step foot in CA and I have thought that way for many years .

I see it as more of a symbolic victory. It doesn't change the current situation but it may make others think twice before they abandon the people who elected them. Guys like McCain

Honestly, I do not agree with recalls just because it didn't go your way... but ya, they got recalled because they flat out ignored the majority of their constituency. And that is bullpoopy. "Oh we don't need to listen to all those gun folks, we already know what they are going t say... let's listen to some more expert testimony form the astronaut from Arizona." ::)

They deserved it.