• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Victory in Colorado!

Powerman

So the recall effort succeeded ans Morse and Giron are out on their cans. The Dems outspend the challengers about 7 to 1. Plenty of outside money. But no match to constituents tired of not being represented.

The efforts started right after the gun control legislation passed. But not because it passed, but because the Senate President Morse changed the rules of who can come to the floor. Only those considered "experts" could testify. He considered some guy from Arizona who's wife was shot a "expert", yet hundreds of Colorado crime victims could not speak to their own legislature.

Giron is from Pueblo which is sort of union/dem... but they are also against gun control... but she didn't care. She voted for it anyway.

So they are gone.

Now... perhaps the majority of Colorado Sheriffs that have filed suit against the laws and say they won't enforce them will make something happen!

:banana:  Shows the power of the vote works.The look on thier faces had to be priceless <lmao> .Let this but a trend for the other S h i t  for brains politicos. :yup:

The first words out of Giron's mouth at her concession speech was, "I'm a little perplexed". Don't be, it's called having your ass handed to you, shown the door....

The voters sent her down the road mumbling to her self. Awesome! <thumbsup>

The first words out of Giron's mouth at her concession speech was, "I'm a little perplexed". Don't be, it's called having your ass handed to you, shown the door....

The voters sent her down the road mumbling to her self. Awesome! <thumbsup>

she shouldn't have been perplexed, she chose to represent Obama rather than her constituents.

Not understanding how you took a huge loss, with great news like you've received...  <dontknow>

Great news? Now I'm not understanding what your talking about..... I guess it is not national news yet....Last night the California senate passed laws that will effectively ban any semi-auto rifle that can receive a detachable magazine, to include hunting rifles and not just the black scary looking rifles that we all own. Those of us that already own these types of rifles will have to register them with the CA DOJ. If that is the great news your talking about, you might want to move to the other side of the border.

He obviously hadn't heard about communist Americas new laws. He was most likely referring to the CO good news, which is good news for all of us...and the topic of this thread.

You know..  i thought i would share the news of what happened in my state to show a contrast of what happened in CO.....and you saw it as your chance to be an a/s/s/h/o/l/e.

Will, you have been sent a warning regarding your behavior on this thread. It came with a note, this will not be tolerated here. Ever. If this continues, your membership will be terminated. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

As long as your not playing favoritism and i'm not the only one that got a warning for foul language, then thats fine.  Having a "click" on a forum is just as bad as having a gang in East LA. If we all can't be treated the same, then this is a bad environment. I lay it on the line and i call it how i see it.

What keeps us separate from the other forums is the etiquette we require here. Everyone in the forum must abide by these rules and yes, I spoke with Blue. It's not so much the swear, as it was the way it was used. We try to keep a brotherly atmosphere, and swears will happen.

What isn't tolerated is the public bickering or attacking another member. All is well that ends well, so this is now over, and we are good. Let arfcom and the other guys fight. I like to have beer with my guys.

What keeps us separate from the other forums is the etiquette we require here. Everyone in the forum must abide by these rules and yes, I spoke with Blue. It's not so much the swear, as it was the way it was used. We try to keep a brotherly atmosphere, and swears will happen.

What isn't tolerated is the public bickering or attacking another member. All is well that ends well, so this is now over, and we are good. Let arfcom and the other guys fight. I like to have beer with my guys.

Right on brother. Speaking your mind isn't a problem here at all friend, but we do ask you to do it in a manner that shows respect to the person you disagree with... If you need to vent on somebody keep it to a PM and keep it within the forum rules. This forum is like a family, we might wrestle on the back porch, but on the front porch messing with one of us is messing with all of us.

I haven't read all the posts in this thread.   But I do live in Colorado.

Sure, we managed to vote out two of the three we tried to recall.    But we lost on the one from Durango. 

WHY?????

Because of infighiting amongst ourselvs!!!!!!!

For those of you who don't understand Colorado Politics, we are basicly two states.    The "front range"   and the "western slope".

The front range had two  politicans they wanter out, the slope had one.  When  the recalls started , the front range and the western slope tried to get together.   Both wanted to be in charge.  as they couldn't agree, the state was split,politically in two.

The slope lost the recall by 1,100 voted.   "only" 1,100 votes!!!!!

Why?   because we couldn't manage to agree to let the better orginised front range have something to say about how to do things.

WIN?????

Partiachally only!

If we don't, somehow, manage to work together, we will surly hang seperatly.

Respectfully

Terry