• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Chest Rigs vests what do you look for in one

Magwa

I'd rather have a stripped plate carrier or chest rig, and add the pouches.  Having that stuff sewn on locks you into that forever.  If you add the pouches, you pick which ones, where they go, and you can move them anytime you want.  My $0.02... 

I'd have to agree with Captain Lego Modular Morphman on this one.

Yeah I like having options too and if they are sewn on that option is gone..... I have narrowed it down for me to tac tailor or BDS just have not settles on the final configuration..... still have to figure out where to put a pistol as a drop leg design will not work in this country you would be dragging your pistol through the brush and water constantly....

My pistol has a home on both the belt rig, and on the chest of a plate carrier.  I really need to get the pics of both the plate carriers up here so you can see.  Dedicated holster on the belt, so it stays right at waistband-level, and a dedicated holster on the chest rig front. 

My pistol has a home on both the belt rig, and on the chest of a plate carrier.  I really need to get the pics of both the plate carriers up here so you can see.  Dedicated holster on the belt, so it stays right at waistband-level, and a dedicated holster on the chest rig front. 

Did BDS also make your belt? and yes I want to see them please... Thanks