• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Unliked 308AR on FB

Pick187

I have unliked 308AR on facebook. While I am like most males, in lust over a good figured women, I do not need it plastered on my FB page from a gun site. If I want that I will go like a site that has scandally clad females and like them. I liked the 308AR site for that, info and photos of 308 ARs, which it appears to be lacking in.

Well being as you have only posted 8 times I find you hardly qualified to say anything about this site, maybe in the future go and invest some time checking out a site you are going to like. I am sorry you do not find this site to your liking but I assure you the percentage of girl pictures to 308 ar pictures is heavy in favor of 308AR's by at least 95 % AR308's you will find no nicer people anywhere on the internet who will freely share their know how and expertise on AR 308's and other firearms.

So I have to post a lot instead of just soaking up what people post, is what I should do? I came here to get knowledge and have found some great people with good knowledge. I have unliked the FB page since most of what I see is not gun stuff. I liked the FB page when it came into existance so I am insure how I could invest some time and check it out before I like it.

What is face book?? This is the real deal here bro. More like a gentlemen club with good taste not one that objectifies women just the finer things in life we can't fondle un like our 308's !! You need to read between the lines not look at the pictures each has its own place and a desent meaning in this group.

Some of us need to release be it pulling the trigger or haha move on or get you kicks with 308 trix! :)

Being that only you can see them on your page, why is it an issue? Its a forum and its fb page. A group of guys only posting guns and talking only about guns would get old in a hurry. Its all about fun, its an online man cave. If non nude women with firearms bothers you that much i dont know what to think. 2 possibilities: 1. Wifey saw it on you fb and are tryin to get points or 2. You have an ultra light 14" lr-308 trx rail up the tail pipe.there are much worse things to be offended by so... Lighten up, Francis.

I actually laughed out loud on that reply bubbasks.

Neither are true, just not what I want on my FB. Voiced my opinion and unliked. Not really what I looked for on FB and what I expected from this site. If you all want it, continue on your course and I will continue to lurk here.

Rob thanks for locking this.

I'm going to say something though. Here's the thing with FB. The content is only good as what the community provides. On the FB page we simply dont get enough firearm material here to keep a stream of 308 pictures going all the time, most members here are completely uninterested in doing anything with it. The awesome guy who's handling most of it has pleaded for help with content. Rarely does anyone step up or the help that does tends to be brief.

Insult to injury laws passed in the past year have affected the ability to generate worthy content for many members. Myself included. I live in CT I personally can not build anything even remotely AR or AW anything. Content suffers. Hows that for a poke in my eye. I can no longer contribute to my own websites other than regurgitating the same old weapons in my safe.

So here's the thing we can only get out of this what members are willing to put in to it. An offer to help would be a lot more constructive than a criticism. I have asked before and I will ask again. Anyone who wants to help with the FB page feel free to let me know. No reasonable offer will be refused. Carry on...