• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

reloading bench

washguy

You see . Now start buying the accessories first then you can tell Char... Honey I already have these old die set laying around so let's just go get the press now ! ( Got that line from

" Those old shoes have been in the trunk of the car for months I forget I had them".

) That's how it works !

You see . Now start buying the accessories first then you can tell Char... Honey I already have these old die set laying around so let's just go get the press now ! ( Got that line from

" Those old shoes have been in the trunk of the car for months I forget I had them".

) That's how it works !

Turn-about is fair play!

Especially since someone just bought 2 or 3 pairs of SAS walking shoes.

I used my old bench and mounted my RCBS junior on a 2x12 that was slightly warped. I ran the the 2x12 from the front to the back of the bench and slid the far end under a steel bracket bolted to the studs in the wall of my garage. Then I clamped the near end to the lip of the bench with an over hang of about 1 inch then bolted the press to the 2x12. The idea is to make it sturdy and removable. My old work bench is attached to the wall but this method would give you a lot of down force.