• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

reloading bench

washguy

You're usin a Dillon mounted to one of their stands right? Should be good. I don't see much edge around that bench to clamp to...just a thought. I've seen that bench in person...it's worth the price as a decent bench in my opinion. Don't know specifically how it would work out as a reloader though.

Edited by DNP

Yep...also makes it a biotch to permanently clamp anything there. However...you could permanently mount each device to a plank and clamp the plank in that vise when you're using something.... Another thought.

Drill holes and run a bolt threw drawer might work might not but the others will ? Im guessing the pull handle is in the way? nice if its real wood it's good to go.

If you can raise the mounting on the reloading press(s) you may still be able to use the top drawers . Other wise, just don't use them . Working height may be an issue in extended (raised ) mounts . Drawers are good to have for reloading supplies or tooling. 

Any kind of mounting extension must be good & solid . I have had to strengthen home made benches because it sucks to have a bench that wobbles around when reloading.

Thanks Guys Me and char went over to harbor and we both sat on the edge of the bench....it only broke on Char's side Ha Yep the drawer where you would mount the press would become useless

so.I joined the club for 30 bucks and the bench will now cost 119...the guy at checkout said bring back the card in 30 days and get your club money back....but I would never do something like that :)

got a cabellas 75 buck off a purchase for 500...so with the press at 4 something and reloading goodies im golden :) Wash

Just bought a set of 300 aac blackout dies, the bleeding of money doesn't stop at just the press and reloading supplies.

Dies , case trimming parts and tumbler or sonic

cleaner. Your going to have to make 10k rounds just to break even.

^^^^^^^ agreed and i still need to buy a lot more gear for my bench

Well guys talk about changing horses in midstream...lol

Char and I talked this over .and we blew off the reloading......and then ordered a new handgun for us

Ha......been eying this bad boy for weeks....it should be here in a week

but thanks brothers for the guidance :) Wash

Well guys talk about changing horses in midstream...lol

Char and I talked this over .and we blew off the reloading......and then ordered a new handgun for us

Ha......been eying this bad boy for weeks....it should be here in a week

but thanks brothers for the guidance :) Wash

Another mouth to feed and no garden to grow produce.