• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Aguila 308.

blue109

• 1 month later...

finally grabbed some of this. the place is a sketchy looking little warehouse in an industrial area. they are only open a few hours a day, and nobody was there during those hours on 2 attempts, but third times the charm. I'll give a range report if I get out any time soon...but I've been working a ton so no ETA.

looks a little rough. my .223 and 9mm had super bright polished brass, this stuff is dull and a little dirty. headstamp says aguila 7.62 73. not sure if that's a date stamp, but the packaging looks new, and I don't think the company has been around that long. I paid $145 out the door for 250 rounds so as long as it runs I'm happy. not expecting high performance.

post-12215-0-80017400-1403670063_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

crappy.

this stuff was blowing primers like it was the cool thing to do. at least one per mag. got stuck in my carrier. got stuck in my lugs. were just falling out onto the table. never seen anything like it. I ran some milsurp stuff too and it was fine so it's not the gun. don't think I even want to shoot any more of this. probably give it to my bro in law for his bolt gun to plink with.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...