• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

LGS strikes again!!!

sketch

Damn I forgot he has my number on speed dial :)

New g42 in the holster!! Testing to commence in a few weeks ;( but so far a pretty good fitting pistol much like any other glock I own. Just a slim mini with 6 hot hollow points!! post-12857-0-03292200-1402011937_thumb.j

....never understood why they cost so much when compared to plinkers.... Especially when there's a hole in the middle of them!  <lmao>

Nice purchase BTW. 

My preference in 9mm is AE 147gr FJ-FP for plinking, and Hornady Critical Duty 135gr +P for defense.

• 2 weeks later...

Review on the g42 !

Size in hand was best yet compared to many other 380.

Sight picture was tight but comparable to full size glock easy to use per size and light.

Trigger was better than any other glock I own or have shot very smooth !!

Accuracy at 15 yds granted uncleaned from factory was able to put 45/50 on paper (18 in") with 3 shooters!

Mags comes with 2 first mag locked open slide after 2 shots and again after 4. 2nd mag ran flawless!! First mag did this lock open two more times throughout the 50 rnds.

Ammo is factory relodes no problems.

All in all this is a good glock for the money if you need a light 380 I like the slightly larger size than the others I've tried it's a keeper!! Mag and aim will improve with time I just wish ammo was not 10$ more than .45!! Set up to relode so game on!!