• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Full Auto by Accident

CMMG308

I'll make sure of that. Thanks. I know the old Guns pretty good but the AR Platform is new to Me. I've had them less than a Year and this is the first problem to come up. With the Expert guidance I'm getting on this Forum I'll pick it up as I go along.

Ps.

Does the "Rule" apply to Guys that don't know anything?   

Edited by CMMG308

Ps.

Does the "Rule" apply to Guys that don't know anything? 

Of course , but since your new , its the way you ask . If you ask " has anyone tried this ? " you own it ,unless you can come up with another on this forum that has asked the same question before . ( I got away with it once, because I found someone that had asked about it before me & was answered ) It may be a good idea , if looking at a product you are interested in , to look at past posts to see if it was asked before here. <thumbsup>

As said , check that disconnector spring & if this rifle was bought new as a complete rifle made by CMMG , contact them & they will take care of this problem. 

• 5 weeks later...

Problem solved. I installed the 2 stage Trigger in My Wife's AR 15 and all's well one trigger pull one shot.

I read a lot bad things about the CMMG 2 stage Trigger, But that's what the budget would allow. I wanted to get Her shooting as soon as I could. The negative reviews I read had Me concerned but the trigger I got works great. It's real smooth and has a light pull. When I installed it I noticed the gas key was loose. I used red lock tight staked it  with a center punch but knew that would not be the final fix.

I bought Her a Nickel Boron BCG, reloaded 500 rounds for Her now We need to get to the Range and have some fun,

Again Thanks for all the help I got from You Guys. This Forum is Great.