Building an LR308, and am waiting on major parts right now. Should be about 3 weeks at the most before I can shoot it, so we'll see how this goes. Currently, the lower is 100% complete, but I'm waiting on all the upper parts right now (stripped upper, Fulton 18.5 SS MW barrel, Fulton BCG, and Troy rail). The stripped upper will probably beat everything else to the house, but the rail will be in on Friday or Monday. Fulton is literally up the road from me, so that stuff should be arriving pretty quickly. Here's the lower, as it sits - done: I put the Magpul MIAD on it yesterday, and immediately noticed the way the grip fit - little bit of an edge at the base of the grip, where it fits up to the DPMS LR trigger guard. That made today "Dremel Time..." I used a small grinding stone on low speed, and molded the bottom of the grip to fit a little better with the 308 platform - this pic looks a little ugly, but this was just a "progress pic;" I used some fine sandpaper on it to smooth it after this: Little bit of CLP after the fine sanding, and you can't even tell it wasn't made for this lower: More to follow, as the rest of the major parts show up...