• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ruger replacement triggers

ponce

Nope.

Wonder if it's a polymer fcg like on the 10/22s now.

Really?  They're making that one in plastic now, too?  You're talking hammer and trigger and sear, right?  The trigger group housing has been plastic for years, but the other pieces were metal, before.  I haven't bought one since 2011, also... 

• 3 weeks later...

Why the dry fire assembly ? You say the components are made of Plastic ? WTF , I'll be waiting for a review & plenty of photo's also  <thumbsup>

Nope, that was Jon's supposition.  <<<  That word kinda looks like suppository, now that I see it spelled out.  That was just Jon, and his suppositories again...  See below vvv...    :banana:

Wonder if it's a polymer fcg like on the 10/22s now.

Very cool, man.  Very, very cool. <thumbsup>   One of these is definitely on "the list," but I need to get through two more .308s and a lightweight 5.56 first.  Might make it into one of those.

Ok  here's the range report you've been waiting for. I fired about a hundred rounds today from a Ruger SR 762 and this trigger is better than the factory trigger but it still has some take up that I can feel that is not real smooth. I don't have a scale to measure trigger pull but it is much lighter than factory. I am satisfied with the pull weight but not with the smoothness. It still could use improvement in my opinion.