• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Talon grips for xds

sketch

post-12857-0-02693600-1435382606_thumb.j

For when work hammers more than nails. I'll have a go at my fathers day talon grips this Sunday ! So far fit was perfect! Texture is ideal over the xds .45 brick pattern?! Strong adhesion even over the grips lands and groves! I don't expect it to last years but first impression ... Nice fix for my sissy hands ;)

Feel like it'll snag on a shirt when concealed? 

I just put the MagPul 1911 grips on a pistol - the "really grippy ones" - those things are great to hold/handle, but they're gonna rip up a couple of my shirts, I just know it.  Eh, it is what it is. 

Yeah I've been looking at those for my xds. Buddy just put them on a shield and I liked them. Not really looking fora softer grip just more aggressive with sweaty or wet hands. That grip tape would be nice but like 98 said your shirt would be snagging on it all the time. How does it feel against bare skin sketch?

Dang guys I enjoyed shooting 50 rnds through the xds today!! No pix of the 15 yd target ( range was super busy) but I'd say I shot my best groups since day one with the xds .45!! My best guess is 4" wide and all on center, slightly above bull :) out of 5 pistols this is my edc from now on. Gotta say the only snag I have on the skin or shirt is from the mag plate... But that can easily be fixed with some sandpaper.

Carring in a blackhawk iwb but wrong size? On the hunt for a new holster tomorrow! Any suggestions in a soft iwb right hand holster?

Had some what sweaty hands today and I was able to have sufficient grip over my standard glock .45 grip which I had to wipe mid mag?

Dang guys I enjoyed shooting 50 rnds through the xds today!! No pix of the 15 yd target ( range was super busy) but I'd say I shot my best groups since day one with the xds .45!! My best guess is 4" wide and all on center, slightly above bull :) out of 5 pistols this is my edc from now on. Gotta say the only snag I have on the skin or shirt is from the mag plate... But that can easily be fixed with some sandpaper.

Carring in a blackhawk iwb but wrong size? On the hunt for a new holster tomorrow! Any suggestions in a soft iwb right hand holster?

Had some what sweaty hands today and I was able to have sufficient grip over my standard glock .45 grip which I had to wipe mid mag?

Been carrying mine in a crossbreed minituk at about 4- 4:30 with a decent foward cant. put some speed sights and a pearce mag extension on it at christmas but now need to address the grip.

Well best option locally was the correct size (6) in a blackhawk with a lil trimming and stitching this is the ticket!

I don't rember the price for the grip but it was on Amazon worth a try if stalk grips give you trouble ;)