• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sharps Bros is at it again with another unique lower.

jrtmasp

Feel free to speak up if someone else already put this out but I couldn't find it. Sharps has at least 3 very unique lower receivers out now. They're pricey but there aren't many lowers on the market with as much creativity. I came across this one today and thought it was worth mentioning for those that like something different.

http://sharpsbros.com/the-jack/

post-13504-0-24134700-1435565050_thumb.j

post-13504-0-67213200-1435565062_thumb.j

They cut through at the nose... why not the eyes too?

I was thinking the same thing after seeing it. It seems that it's reinforced enough with the billet design to do that. There are many out and about being custom cerakoted to give that appearance though with a white skull.

post-13504-0-17620300-1435571430_thumb.j

same with their others, the warthog ones painted look awesome. I just hate the thought of using one in a defensive situation and it getting called into question as you looking to be a grim reaper based on the lower decoration....

We seem to be on a similar "page" here. I have an odd curiosity with Sharps' products. This one is probably their best in my opinion. I think a refinished one with the right upper could be a real attention grabber. However, probably not exactly a good idea to make it a go-to gun just in case a person ever has to defend themself in this libtard society.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, I can see it now...crew in the alley pounding the concrete,,,,I wake up...grab the "skull AR" and proceed to ally....the police come like they did a few weeks back....different outcome...cuffed in my boxers with no shirt on going to the station   :) Wash