• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Atlas/gg&g Bipod and aadland 34mm scope mount

Savageman25

Thought I would throw out a line and see if I get a bite before I go buying new. Planning on ordering these things beginning of next week.

So I'm finishing up a build and I'm about to buy either an atlas psr or a gg&g xds-2 bipod. If you have either of those and thinking of selling, let me know. If you read this and have reason to believe I should choose one over the other, please please please let me know. I've lost sleep over this choice.

I also am going to buy and aadmount 34mm. If you have one of those and thinking of selling let me know.

Honestly can't loose either way. Personal preference. The GGG will be a little cheaper. They were just having a sale but not sure if its done. Seen them on Amazon for good prices. I support local AZ guys so they get my money.

I agree I was going to buy the atlas, but another member talked me into the GGG. I'm glad I did buy the GGG, it's very nice and with the QD latch on it it was almost 100$ cheaper. Also If I remember correctly the atlas doesn't lock the legs at 45*.

Pulled the trigger on new aadmount already so I'm all set. Btw if anyone was lookin to get an atlas psr with ADM for 275 it is on gunbroker. I was going to buy it with the larue QD but that was a deal I couldn't pass up. Guy has 2 left as of now. I would say if your even remotely interested to go ahead and buy it. If you changed your mind you would have absolutely 0 chance of loosing money.

Edited by Savageman25