• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hello from the Central Coast of CA

Oeno

Hello everyone. Just want to say this is a great site for 308AR info and thank you to those that have been contributing. Due to this site the build bug bit me. I am now just starting to collect parts for a build. So shortly I will post about my build.

Cheers,

Hello everyone. Just want to say this is a great site for 308AR info and thank you to those that have been contributing. Due to this site the build bug bit me. I am now just starting to collect parts for a build. So shortly I will post about my build.

Cheers,

Welcome to the forums, I'm overjoyed to hear of your recent infection!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the site, man - I spent a few years on the Central Coast - Monterey in general, but Fort Ord specifically.  I loved that place, but if bummed me out to go back and see how it's just fallen apart now. 

There's nothing that can really compare to that whole area, though.  <thumbsup>

Welcome to the site, man - I spent a few years on the Central Coast - Monterey in general, but Fort Ord specifically.  I loved that place, but if bummed me out to go back and see how it's just fallen apart now. 

There's nothing that can really compare to that whole area, though.  <thumbsup>

I was at Fort Ord on Saurday. Things are getting old, but the MOUT field in the old barracks is great! Marina, Oceanside, Monterey... All beautiful towns. My wife and I go there regularly.