• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Custom LR308 Available for Sale

Chaser

I built a high end Mega Arms rifle for a customer, and he decided he no could not afford to pay for it, so I am out (less the deposit). As such, components are available or the rifle can be sold as it is

Mega Arms MATEN 308 billet ambidextrous receiver set
DPMS Bolt Carrier Group (minus bolt)
JP Rifles 20 inch SuperMatch Rifle (Headspaced bolt is in BCG. Will be sold as a set IF this needs to be parted out)
JP Rifles Heat Sink
JP Rifles Railed Gas Block
B.E Meyers Flash Hider
Raptor Charging Handle
KAC Ambi selector switch
Geissele SSA-E Trigger
Extra Heavy Recoil Buffer
MAGPUL PRS 308 black stock
Harris 9-13" S-L bipod with mount
MAGPUL MIAD grip
KAC flip up front/rear sight set
FORTIS Switch Rifle Length Handguards (doesn't slide over the gas block...that was done by request).

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b173/SilentKnights/Mobile%20Uploads/20150921_180031_zpscbiauc2m.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b173/SilentKnights/Mobile%20Uploads/20150921_180047_zpswhxpxrcl.jpg

I'm willing to part out pieces as needed or let the whole lot go for $2250. Please let me know and shoot your best offers. If you want the whole thing, let me know and I'll get the project finalized ASAP so that it can be sent on it's way (would consist of test firing after stuff is mounted. This is not a career for me, but just a hobby....and Wednesday I'm having a new addition to the household, so I'm trying to clear out the stuff and get it all done. Drop an offer on things you're interested in and PM me with a price/best offer. If it's not there, I'll negotiate.....but wanna get some of this stuff moved out.

Please email me at DC9legacy  @  gmail.  com (Delete the spaces, but via Gmail I'll have more reliable access). Please advise. 
v/r,
Jon

• 3 months later...
  • shepp locked this topic