• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Bad news...

I'd like to see something from JD Machine Tech about this one, considering I found the link to it posted by someone called "kaiserworks."  Since the two used to be business partners, it looks like one shitting on the other.  Not good business, kaiserworks.  Dumping on an ex-partner for supposed wrong-doing doesn't make you look better... 

http://www.10news.com/news/26649839/detail.html

I would agree that it doesn't make you look any better to try and make your competitor look bad. I'm guessing that the fact that Kaiser is presently out of business might have something to do with the posting. Maybe some jelousy here. Not that that justifies it. I don't know if any of you guys Know why the partnership dissolved but there might be some other factors contributing to why Kaiser would feel compelled to publisize JD's legal problems. Too bad. From my experience it looked like Greg made a good product and JD's receivers seem to be very popular. And with the present political climate I don't think it's in our best interest to make anyone in the industry look bad.

we didn't release the press release, nor are we slandering anyone. i don't think anyone here has tried to make someone look bad. i wanted a kaiser, and now i know why i have heard from them. its too bad but there is something that will eventually come out into the open through the legal process.

I wasn't referring to the members here, who as far as I know have no ax to grind, badmouthing JD. I was talking about (if true) Kaiser posting negative things because of personal feelings coming out of their partnership. And as Imschur stated, My dealings with Greg were also positive. I can say nothing negative about the quality of the parts I purchased or the way the business transaction was conducted. Of course, We all know you can't make everyone happy all the time, and if your in business you will eventually find yourself dealing with an unreasonable customer that is never satisfied. I was just trying to say that if the two ex partners have issues with each other, it would be more professional for them to air them privately than online. Or on the other hand, If You have an issue with someone and wish to make negative comments/statements/accusations, You should state your name and not attempt to do it anonymously. I never saw the original post and have no idea if, in fact it was posted by Kaiser. Just saying that IF it was, he ought to seek a different venue to air his grievances/feelings.