• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Mech Armor Rough Justice 3/0 Trigger

jtallen83

I've always been a Geissele/two stage guy when it comes to triggers but I'm glad I snagged one of these with the combo deal link posted here in the Mech Armor section. Surprised I didn't see a thread on it here in the trigger section so I added one;-)

Fits my AR-10 real nice with a tight lockup on the safety. Very crisp break and a very minimal reset, hope I can adjust my style so I don't do a bunch of bump fires!

RJ35_Trigger_6_grande.thumb.jpg.9d8d8203

and of course the CQB charging handle is solid and SMOOTH!

I have said , its the fastest trigger I have ever used , but of course I have not shot all that are available, but of all the triggers I have used in an AR , these have a very fast reset . They seem to settle out after the round count goes up . I have several installed . There are reviews in the Mech Armor section , I think , on this trigger . 

WOW! This is a light, fast trigger for sure. My muscle memory is tuned to run two stage triggers so I had some issues sending the round early but I did start to adjust towards the end of a 50 round string, no bump fires though. Any issues I had with this trigger would be due to my lack of technique and not the trigger. For now this rifle will be relegated to the bench, felt like a stiff wind might just break the shot so I need some more time on it before it gets used in the wild. Wish I could measure the pull, seems like a very light 3 pounds.

Three deer later I can attest to the light pull and consistent action of the MechArmor trigger.  I originally had a Geissele in my .308 build but when I got the MechArmor trigger I put the Geissele in my trunk gun and this into my .308.  It still surprises me, even after about 300 rounds.

DONE ... got both items.  Sweet deal indeed for the price.  Great group buy for sure.  Even gave us free shipping.

Thanks again JT.  That's twice you've clued me in to a great purchase.  That scope you talked me in to buying was a mind-blower.  Haven't had time to try it yet but I think about it at least once a day.

LOL ... thanks again ... (I think).  Might have to wait for the other Christmas bills to clear for this one.  Nice looking mount.  Much better than the Primary Arms mount I bought.  Put the black one in the wishlist, 30MM with tac mount.

You know of anyone that ever bought this Nikon?  Check this one out as it's about $150.00 cheaper than it used to be.  Reviews of it in Amazon are interesting:

http://www.cdnnsports.com/nikon-m-223-2-5-10x40-laser-irt-with-bdc-600.html?SID=frq3oip8ln4dad92fj7clqs5g3#.VnoZODbLTR0

Edited by GRA

Don't know anyone with that specific model. Those that have gotten to built in rangefinder scopes always comment about how large and heavy they are. This one seems to be set up with odd ballistics, most 5.56/.223 specific scopes just use standard M855 or M193;

"Developed specifically for the trajectory of the .223 Rem 5.56 NATO round with 55-grain polymer tip bullet at approximately 3240 fps"

Should be real close to the military spec ammo but seems odd they would use this instead?????? Nikon is usually good chit though.