• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Waiting for my hookers

imschur

Just innocently had the forum index on the screen and what's the one post visible as the wife walks by and glances your way? You got it...Waiting for my hookers! She says "Oh, I see what this is about now. I'll have to remember that when we're out looking for land where you & your buddies can sit out on the back porch watching the deer-feeder & smoking the bbq-pit & drinking beer!"

1 hour ago, Frankh252 said:

Just innocently had the forum index on the screen and what's the one post visible as the wife walks by and glances your way? You got it...Waiting for my hookers! She says "Oh, I see what this is about now. I'll have to remember that when we're out looking for land where you & your buddies can sit out on the back porch watching the deer-feeder & smoking the bbq-pit & drinking beer!"

Several years ago, my buddy sent me an email titled "I Wish I Was Bigger".  Clicked on it to load, spinning wheel of buffering death.  About that time our 4-year old daughter walks up and asks me something.

Turn to her and star answering, her eyes get big and she asks "WHAT is she eating?!"  I turn in time to see this bimbo pulling the last 2' of a double-headed pink jelly dong out of her throat.

CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK"Don't worry about <CLICKCLICKCLICK> that just go and finish cleaning that up <CLICKCLICK!!"