• Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Clark Custom 10/22 Barreled Action

imschur

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

OK, damnit... Why can't I find this model? The FV-SR's that I found all have different stocks. Did you modify this rifle?

Tom modify firearms? Nnooooo...

Jon

<laughs> <lmao> LMAO @ Jon...  <thumbsup>

Hell yeah, I did.  Didn't think it would stay "stock" for long, did ya?!...  :o :cookoo:

Boyd's Tacticool stock (same stock that's shipped on the Savage TR, TR-SR and TRR-SR), DIP bottom metal setup, and a bunch of different Aervoe paint.  <thumbsup>

Have I, somehow, driven Drew's thread into the ditch and straight into the cornfield again?  Another one?  <dontknow> <laughs>

Personally, I think you did it, Rob, by asking about a 77/22 in there, somewhere...  <lmao> :fawkdance:

Rob, if you're hooked on the .17 cal, you can do the following Savage, and just be done.  You won't get the 16" threaded barrel (that only comes in the .22LR), but it's everything else - provided you can live with the 21" barrel. 

Short answer - get this one, and send it out to have the barrel cut down and threaded.  <thumbsup>

Model: 93R17 TR

http://www.savagearms.com/firearms/models/

fl1Sl35UR_21OoWzKEM.png

As a side note, I have now trashed Drew's thread, and you have me feeling guilty. 

You are at fault here.  :bitchslap:  I'm the innocent one...  <dontknow> <laughs>