• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

C-Product mags

I did a quick look and didn't see that it had been asked, so I'll ask a couple questions about C-Product mags.

I bought a DPMS AP4 in 7.62 late this Fall (which I haven't shot yet), and I was wondering what others thought about the compatibility, quality, and durability of their mags?

I have to say that I like the idea of paying less than $20 per mag for a C-Product vs. over $40 for a DPMS, but knowing that you get what you pay for, I don't want to waste money unnecessarily either, so curious as to what others experience is?

The C Products are my magazine of choice for the DPMS LR-308 as well as for my AR-15's and my FS2000

I have this mental thing in my head about the PMAGS and their need for that plastic cap when storing them fully loaded. So I use PMAGS often but stick with the C Products for long term storage.

I also like supporting C Products because they are a local Vet operated business.

Bottom line, cant go wrong with either. Get both..

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

They kept pushing it back, had a contract to provide for the LMT (if I remember that right), and had a couple other things they were trying to do at the same time.  Honestly, I quit following the release of the 25s out of frustration...  :-[

• 5 weeks later...