• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Go Henry!

planeflyer21

I love Henry rifles!  Made in the USA, in Brooklyn, NYC, New York!

They now have their All Weather series:  https://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2016/10/14/tested-henry-all-weather-30-30-rifle/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=insider&utm_campaign=1016

Hard chrome, brushed to a nice satin finish with actual steel iron sights.  Good stuff!

45 minutes ago, Malig8r said:

I've got a 1972 Marlin 336 that was a birthday present from my grandfather. Shoots dead on and I wouldn't part with it for anything.

i do like the look of that and wouldn't mind snagging one up...hmmm....need...want....need....want...damn those decisions :bitchslap:

Remington/Cerberus/Freedom Group ruined new production Marlin from what they were.  You really have to look them over now prior to making a purchase.

That Henry is nice! 

5 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

^^^  I flew this guy in, prior to purchase, just to check the prospective Marlington (Marlin - Remington) out - before i bought it. 

He passed my Marlin 1895 GBL, so I bought it. :thumbup:

Tom's Hammer must've been made right after they did a QC check (on about the 100th rifle).  That badboy is GREAT! :fullauto: