• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Burris AR-332 scope

Anyone here have any experience with the Burris AR-332? Looks like a pretty neat package and they have a factory rebate going, buy the AR-332 and send the info in and get a free Burris Fastfire III  Building the wife an M&P 9mm to shoot in the new carry optics division in USPSA and the Fastfire will go on it.

http://www.burrisoptics.com/sights/ar-sights-series/ar-332

It's a good scope, brother.  If Nikon's weren't on damn sale everytime I was looking, I would have bought that same scope years ago.  I've been looking at that sale you're talking about, too - just to put on away.

Damn instigator...  :lmao:

Seen several reviews complaining about slightly canted reticles and Burris warranty taking a long time to fix it, and it's a little on the  heavy side. i considered grabbing one when Natchez was blowing out demos but decided against it. otherwise looks like a cool optic if you get a good deal.

Edited by blue109

11 hours ago, blue109 said:

Seen several reviews complaining about slightly canted reticles and Burris warranty taking a long time to fix it, and it's a little on the  heavy side. i considered grabbing one when Natchez was blowing out demos but decided against it. otherwise looks like a cool optic if you get a good deal.

I saw those too Blue, and noticed that one person had made two or three of the posts! What tipped me off is they were mostly posted on May 15th and 16th 2016. I saw some earlier ones from back in 2011 &2012 and it seems they were being made in China then. They are being made in the Philippines now. At least Burris has a lifetime guarantee, if it's a problem I'll send it back for another one!

Edited by 392heminut