• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Does Nikon or anyone else offer lifetime warranties on their rangefinders?

• 7 months later...

I don't know anyone who has a lifetime warranty on their rangfinder. Nikon has a new Bino-Rangfiner, LaserForce that does carry a lifetime warranty on it. I have yet to get my hands on one but a buddy says it is awesome, of course. He used one to coyote hunt in Colorado  a few weeks ago. He said the glass is excellent and the ranging worked perfectly. It goes out to 1900 yards! Here is Nikon's statement about the warranty.  Price right now is $1099.

I do freelance Shooting Event's with Nikon so if you have any question's about their product's drop me a note. After 8 year's I've used almost everything that make. I don't do any sales at all.

Nikon No-Fault Repair/Replacement Policy*

For Binoculars, LaserForce Rangefinder Binoculars, Riflescopes, Scope Mounts and Fieldscopes

Nikon is dedicated to quality, performance and total customer satisfaction. If your Nikon Binocular, LaserForce Rangefinder Binocular, Riflescope, Scope Mount or Fieldscope requires repair not covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty, just send it to us and Nikon will at our option repair or replace the product at no charge.

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2017 at 11:24 PM, mley1 said:

Nikon's warranty is one reason I purchased one of their scopes recently. Plus, reviews of their products mostly all seemed very positive.

Scratch that. My Nikon took a crap on me. They were willing to replace it, but I was a bit impatient and took the scope back to Academy. Their range finders don't have a lifetime warranty I didn't think. I know the Vortex range finders do have a lifetime warranty. And, Vortex is what I'll be buying soon.