• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Looking for feedback on a Burris Fullfield 4.5-14x42

I have three Bushnell BDC scopes one is a .223 BDC on my Ruger Mini-14. The other two are .308 BDC 4.5 X 18. I have #1 on my DPMS Oracle  LR308 and #2 on the Springfield M1A NM  7.62 x 51 .308. I haven't used them out past 300 Yards yet but the BDC reticle are okay out to an estimated 300 Yards.  I hope to get on the 500 yard range next month, and eventually on the 1000 yard range. We have to pass a long range qualification shoot in order to use the 1000 range.

Beantown, I have aBurris 3x10 Fullfield with the Ballistic Plex recticle on my AR10T 16" Carbine. I like it a lot. I haven't messed around with the recticle farther than 185 yards with a 6 mile wind, I hit the clay pigeon on the second shot, first one was no more than an inch off hitting it. Good clear optics, very close to my Nikon Monarch. I picked mine up for Half Price discontinued at Cabela's- $125 if I remember correctly. Consistently shoot near 1 MOA at 100 yards using FGMM or equivalent. Put maybe 400 rounds through it and the scope is holding it's zero. I am using the Burriss PEPR non quick detach mount. I took the 308 chart with precise drops for each aimpoint it came with and taped it to the stock for quick reference.