• Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

200 lumens Inforce Light FDE

CrashOverRide.308

1 hour ago, sketch said:

Explain the 2 rail missing parts? 

Not familar with this light?

Most Weapon lights have special cross rails (locking bars) for mounting to different guns. Glock, picatinny, HK, and a few others, all have slightly different spec locking bars. 

This could be a detrimental detail to the sale, as the buyer is stuck with only one mounting option. Wrong mount means the light may not fit. I don't know if the locking cbars can be bought separately.

ps I'm pretty sure the bastard comment was towards me. Lol

Just watched a YouTube "unboxing" video of an Inforce APL. It came with a picatinny and a Glock rail bar. Just those two. 

If this sale is missing BOTH, that is going to be an issue the buyer will have to accept. I didn't see anything on Inforce's website selling new rail bars, but I didn't invest any more time than a quick browse. Perhaps a call/email would garner more info. 

2 hours ago, Magwa said:

I was interested till now without the locking bars I have no way to secure it to my 1911 rail thanks for the opportunity the gen 2 light is a great one.... and yes the Bastard was for Robocop.... I am out..

Skipping this sale is just redirecting $100 towards that Osprey!!!

which I fully intend to shoot when I come out for salmon fishing 

On 2/18/2017 at 5:35 AM, beantown said:

I might be picking up an H&K P30L this weekend. This would be a great addition to it. Hmm........

@beantown I remembered reading on theirwebpage that the Inforce light does not fit on Px4 storm which i have and H&K pistols. Not sure which model H&K model.

@Robocop1051 Yes. I remember they came with 2 extra rail bar. the day I opened the present I remember putting them in my pockets and I must have forgotten about them. The rail bar that is on it now I am not sure. It came out of the packaging installed. Ill double check my box of gun parts to see if i may have placed it in there. Will update. I will call them to see if they are willing to send me the extra bars If I cant find it.

@Magwa No worries brother I understand and Yes I knew the bastard comment was towards @Robocop1051 :)

@sketch You have been PM'd

@Magwa @Robocop1051

I just got off the phone with Inforce customer service. The rep I spoke to said the pistol light do not come with extra rail bars. The light out of the packaging will fit any full size to Compact pistols. The only time you need to remove the rail bar if you're putting the light on a Glock. 

So it looks like I was never missing any pieces. Maybe it was the instructions I put in my pocket. Yes. I saw that youtube vid as well. So I assumed I was missing them. If you would like to confirm. Here is their phone number 401-294-2030 they're based out of Rhode Island.

• 2 weeks later...