• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

POF Revolution

D.R.D.

"Same size carrier and cam pin"

Does that mean it uses AR parts or proprietary parts that are similar in size to AR parts? I don't have much interest in a rifle full of proprietary parts made by a relatively small manufacturer with a spotty history.

Didn't DPMS do the same thing with the G2 ?

Though I like POF's Piston system in some ways .

I have an AR 15 build with the POF Billet Upper & lower  Receivers & with all of the Ambidextrous features built in & its real nice for my south paw Wife.

Makes me wonder about the Bolt being the same size as a 5.56 with a 308 pattern face . Though POF has some good R&D .

• 7 months later...
On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 2:54 PM, jtallen83 said:

Watched the video for a bit, till I heard "same size except for". Looking forward to seeing the RECOIL review, they tend to beat stuff up pretty good and give an honest review.

http://www.recoilweb.com/pof-revolution-128950.html

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/08/08/pof-usa-revolution-wins-2017-firearms-industry-choice-award-rifle-year/

Not much available for torture tests that I would put any weight into but I've been keeping an eye on this one.  It's a beautiful rifle but I'm hesitant buying into it even with a very reasonable sale price of about $2200.  I got a chance to handle quite a few of their gen 4 rifles at the NRA '17 Convention and they've come a long way, especially at reducing what was once a very front heavy rifle.