• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Welcome Battle Arms Development Makers of BAD A.S.S Ambi Safety Selector

We have added  a new sponsor to the site, Battle Arms Development. Most of you folks probably recgnize them as the guys behind the BAD A.S.S or BATTLE ARMS DEVELOPMENT AMBIDEXTROUS SAFETY SELECTOR.

They ask that you visit their site here for more information and purchase the safety selector from Brownells. In additon to the AR/M4 line of products they are producing specialized M14, M1A tools.

post-1-136297266587_thumb.jpg

Hi guys, thank you much!  We appreciate the opportunity to have a presence here :)

We will populate our forums here with FAQs, and use it to share technical information, and answer questions related to our products.  As with other boards, we would contribute what knowledge we have in non-Battle Arms related topics, we're here to be a part of a community, not just to showcase and sell things :)

One of my AR10s was among the test platforms for our selector.  Today many product pictures are still taken with the AR10 because it's the only receiver I haven't painted lol. 

Awesome.  I figured, but safer to ask than to order and find out otherwise.  And for those on here thinking about a Geiselle trigger, you can get a bundle package with several Geiselle triggers and one of these guys ambi-safeties.  I had forgotten about that.  But that's what I'll be buying!

The Geissele + selector (the Geissele can be SSA, SSA-E, Super 3 gun, or DMR, the selector can be 90 degree or 45 degree) will save something like $20.  Combined with other discounts (not the free shipping code, as it is already free shipping with the bundle), the discount is even more ;)

Where do you find these combo deals on the Brownelles site? The SSA trigger is the one I want to buy.

The phone number listed on our site will go to voice mail, we're getting an answering service to replace it.  Some folks (myself included) don't like leaving messages, having been left disappointed by some that don't return calls.  We return calls promptly, but most folks don't know that :)

If you have my direct line (can't post that here, but if you email me I will be happy to give it to you), I always answer it  :)

I ordered the SSA trigger/safety combo last week and received it in the mail yesterday. They sure did a quick turnaround. Still waiting on my LR308 rifle.  <munch>  I may have to try it out in my Bushmaster 556 if it doesn't show up soon. Only problem then would be I might just have to buy another one!  :o