• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Moriarti Armaments, do you travel?

Do you guys travel?  Do you do shows, shoots etc?  Just wondering, because we set up some hellish shoots here in AZ. Next one coming up is this fall.  Lemme know what you do, and we'll get the details to you for our Fall Shoot.  I can guarantee you, it doesn't disappoint.  We're worth the travel time.  :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, First Sergeant said:

That's a pretty good cross country haul. 

That's nothing.  Tell that to the guys that DRIVE from Maryland, fly from Mass, fly from NC, haul from Wisconsin, NorCal, WA State, etc, just for this shoot.

I drove once from the DC-area (Woodbridge, VA) to the dunes in Cali, just for a Thanksgiving dune trip., for a week with friends.

It's all relative to the experience. Doesn't matter where you haul your ass from, if the trip is worth it...  :thumbup:

This trip is worth it.  We don't fuk about with the shooting trips.  

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

That's nothing.  Tell that to the guys that DRIVE from Maryland, fly from Mass, fly from NC, haul from Wisconsin, NorCal, WA State, etc, just for this shoot.

I drove once from the DC-area (Woodbridge, VA) to the dunes in Cali, just for a Thanksgiving dune trip., for a week with friends.

It's all relative to the experience. Doesn't matter where you haul your ass from, if the trip is worth it...  :thumbup:

This trip is worth it.  We don't fuk about with the shooting trips.  

Okay. I didn't mean to imply it wasn't worth the trip. I should have worded it differently. I'm sure Juliya and her folks would love to be there funds and scheduling permitted. 

BTW, I guess I'm a little humbled about getting a dressing down about traveling ;) HUA.  

5 minutes ago, First Sergeant said:

BTW, I guess I'm a little humbled about getting a dressing down about traveling ;) HUA.  

You're the one that made it that way- like traveling was an issue.  Especially in 1SG status - you should have travelled your a$s off.  I know I did, in that status, and it was no big deal.  'Round the planet 20 times, before I forgot how to count them...

Edited by 98Z5V

1 minute ago, 98Z5V said:

Nah, that's not it. Not in the least.  Discretion is where it's at.  I didn't sign up with my rank...

Neither did I. My rank was (RET) Master Sergeant.  As a 1Sgt I could have been an E-7, E-8, or E-9. 

That said, thanks for your service brother. Thanks for taking care of your troops as a 1Sgt. If your still active, I wish you and your troops the safety in your travels. 

1 minute ago, First Sergeant said:

As a 1Sgt I could have been an E-7, E-8, or E-9.

Not in the Army.  Maybe Air Force.  Army-wise, that E-8 territory, only.

Thanks for your service.  Have a good one.  :thumbup:

Just now, shepp said:

Well that escalated quickly. Got pretty thin skin buddy........

Figures - Army E-8s have WAY thicker skin that USAF E-7s...  that think they're the same...  but not...  :lmao:

On 23.07.2017 at 5:21 PM, 98Z5V said:

Do you guys travel?  Do you do shows, shoots etc?  Just wondering, because we set up some hellish shoots here in AZ. Next one coming up is this fall.  Lemme know what you do, and we'll get the details to you for our Fall Shoot.  I can guarantee you, it doesn't disappoint.  We're worth the travel time.  :thumbup:

That's sounds really cool. When in the fall is the shoot? I just might :)

PS - never been to AZ, always wanted to go!!! Thank you for thinking about us :)