• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
shepp

Maylasian 7.62x51

9 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, shepp said:

Seems like a hell of a price I've damn near only bought from these guys for the longest time, nothing but good reviews from me

http://www.sgammo.com/product/308-win-762x51-ammo/540-round-can-762x51mm-l2a2-ball-surplus-ammo-malaysia-146-grain-bi-meta

Right at the same price as MK262(s), if not cheaper.  

I've bought from these folks also and have always had a positive experience.  They are focused on ammo and I've always received their shipments in good order and in good time.  :thumbup:

If it's still

arounf buy the end of the week I'll probably order a can of it for my trip to az

I gotta quit coming here. I just spent some more money. I've not tried the Malaysian ammo, but I'm going to now. At that price, why not. I didn't get a can full, just 5 of the 40rnd boxes. It'll be good plinking ammo if nothing else.

1 hour ago, mley1 said:

I gotta quit coming here. I just spent some more money. I've not tried the Malaysian ammo, but I'm going to now. At that price, why not. I didn't get a can full, just 5 of the 40rnd boxes. It'll be good plinking ammo if nothing else.

*Does Jedi Mind Trick*

"We are NOT the enablers you are looking for..."

13 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

*Does Jedi Mind Trick*

"We are NOT the enablers you are looking for..."

Thank                     YOU                           Matt.                                  Cross

Ammo            will                     be                here                on                        the                      14th.............................................must.................shoot...............more.......................

I liked the Malaysian milsurp ammo so much I ordered a can of 540. 

More money..........please...........nobody tell the wife. I may need a place to stay soon.