• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Trueglo TFX sights

survivalshop

I ordered a set of the Trueglo TFX Tritium/Fiber Optic sights for my carry gun & the Wheeler Engineering Armorers singh tool , to adj. & replace sights. The Took has already shipped . Both my new Sig's were shooting pretty far left & I know it wasn't all me , three different weight bullets & four different brands of ammo , including Hand Loads .poop was off the Target @ 20-25 yards , even I'm not that bad , not being able to hit a broad side of a Barn , came to mind .:laffs:

http://www.truglo.com/firearms-handgun/brite-site-tfx-pro-handgun-sights.asp?catid=E5FDB84FE8F74C239330C1841BDD3D5E

http://www.btibrands.com/product/armorers-handgun-sight-tool/

Edited by survivalshop

15 minutes ago, Sisco said:

I got those for my FNX 45. They work pretty well.

Just what I wanted to hear , you never know about the reviews  you read . I'm putting them on my M&P Shield & if I like them , I will install them on a couple other Pistols that I also carry , from time to time  .

My two new Sigs are the only Pistols I have ever had with night sights , this will be different .

Anything in the TFO class of sights have to be better then whats on my stock M&P Shield. I don't plan on replacing the stock Night Sights on my Sig's , they are like a normal sight in the day time , which I'm used to , but man , I'm not used to see sights like these in the dark , I love it . 

The TFO and TFX sights are me number 1 recommend sights for any EDC or duty carry weapon. 

I'm a big fan of the TFX front sight with the orange circle.

my wife was just bitching about me putting trijicon sights on her G19 MOS, instead of the TFX sights. Gah! If she only understood about clearances. I may have to swap her MOS model for a new Gen5. 

8 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

The TFO and TFX sights are me number 1 recommend sights for any EDC or duty carry weapon. 

I'm a big fan of the TFX front sight with the orange circle.

my wife was just bitching about me putting trijicon sights on her G19 MOS, instead of the TFX sights. Gah! If she only understood about clearances. I may have to swap her MOS model for a new Gen5. 

The TFX & TFX Pro's are a better sealed sight then the TFO's from what I have been reading , mostly about Chemical's from cleaning solutions . The Cheapest I could find were from Optic's Planet for $ 108 & free shipping & they were shipped the same day as I ordered them . Impressive !

Thats right , buy Her more guns :laffs:

I just love these sights , I took the ( empty ) Pistol into the wife while she was watching TV in the dark bedroom , she was amazed at how well they could bee seen . Day time is even better . You can see the install with the Wheeler Engineering Armorers tool in the Top section . I need to get more of these on some of my Pistols .

DSCN3016.thumb.JPG.008bcceab0b611c11485777a924da481.JPG

Before 

DSCN3017.thumb.JPG.d4fa0547d6e3739076c54c9d25ddbf79.JPG

After

DSCN3027.thumb.JPG.a654398c817fa25128f289f07340cb4f.JPG