• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Open foreign markets to US Gun Manufacturers

I wish he would concentrate on arming Americans first but this may be a big help for the Kurds and I'm all for that. I've sent my suggestion to the politicians, hope y'all would consider the sending a note asking for the EPA regs to be lifted so American lead mines can be profitable again. American produced lead would help ammunition costs go down and seems to me to be a national security issue.

5 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

I wish he would concentrate on arming Americans first but this may be a big help for the Kurds and I'm all for that. I've sent my suggestion to the politicians, hope y'all would consider the sending a note asking for the EPA regs to be lifted so American lead mines can be profitable again. American produced lead would help ammunition costs go down and seems to me to be a national security issue.

Wow . never thought of the Lead Mines or Smelting Plants .  Didn't they just close the last one or something like that ?

1 hour ago, survivalshop said:

Wow . never thought of the Lead Mines or Smelting Plants .  Didn't they just close the last one or something like that ?

About four years ago the last lead mine-smelter in America closed its doors due to the high cost of EPA compliance.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/16881-epa-closure-of-last-lead-smelting-plant-to-impact-ammunition-production

1 hour ago, jtallen83 said:

About four years ago the last lead mine-smelter in America closed its doors due to the high cost of EPA compliance.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/16881-epa-closure-of-last-lead-smelting-plant-to-impact-ammunition-production

So we close all the plants & Mines , by using highly restrictive EPA Rules & the plan was the Trans  pacific treaty to get it all from China . So they will be able to criple our Ammunition supplies .

On 09/21/2017 at 11:47 PM, 98Z5V said:

Fuk it. Shoot Barnes all-copper bullets...  :thumbup:

To borrow from the Magpul magazine topic, I am sure that .gov beansliders can find another company to make those copper bullets cheaper for the military boys.....only after doing a study to figure things out of course.