• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sig P239 Tactical, almost mine.......

jtallen83

The wife was complaining her MK25 was too heavy, saw the opening and jumped all over it. LGS had just got in a new P239 tactical so I took her down to try it out. She said she liked the thinner, smaller size so it came home with us. Came with two 8 round and one 10 round mag plus Sig has a deal going that will get me two more ten round mags and a pistol bag. Put 70 trouble free rounds through it today, didn't put any on paper but the 8 inch steel at the range took a beating. I really like the short reset trigger for fast follow up shots, may just have to have that installed on my MK25. Sights and controls are identical to the 226 so hopefully the wife will pick it up fast. Downside is the threaded barrel is an oddball thread that Sig uses so I'll have to get a different piston before I can utilize the TiRant 45 with it, that and I'll have to spend a couple hundred on different carry ammo to make sure it has the right match, but then burning up ammo isn't really a downside :fullauto:

100_5643_LI.thumb.jpg.df9296378c1184f85b3c8969eac2a758.jpg

100_5647.thumb.JPG.1affe6d68d8abec25bf9cf1a9681d5bb.JPG